4/6/11

Sarah Kay: "I'm trying to tell stories only I can tell."



"..when I meet you in that moment, I am no longer a part of your future. I start quickly becoming part of your past. But in that instant, I get to share your present, and you get to share mine. And that is the greatest present of all. So if you tell me I can do the impossible, I'll probably laugh at you. I don't know if I can change the world, yet...This isn't my first time here, this isn't my last time here. These aren't the last words I'll share. But just in case, I'm trying my hardest to get it right this time around."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

 

Total Pageviews

Search

Resources

Site Info

CheezMiss Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template