9/23/13

My Review of BRTC Whitening and Repairing BB Cream

This post is the second in the series of reviews I am doing for BRTC products.

The first was my review on BRTC Blemish Recover Balm.


Recently, I tried BRTC Whitening and Repairing BB Cream and all I can say about this product is that I love it!

Let me count the why's.

1  It suits my skin type.

BRTC Whitening and Repairing BB Cream is a cream that - according to its packaging - provides numerous coverage benefits and has SPF 37 PA+++. It also claims to provide skincare and result to effects similar to that of makeup.

When I applied it on my skin, it blended well with my natural facial color. It appeared as if I was wearing a very light foundation. My skin literally lightened and brightened up. It was like I was wearing the most natural-looking foundation in the world and it didn't need to be retouched. I can wear it the whole day without worrying of it thinning off. At the same time, I had the confidence that it was also protecting me against the harsh elements of the sun.

BRTC Whitening and Repairing BB Cream is suited for those who have medium to light beige skin types. It made my skin look flawless and smooth.


2 It is very easy to apply.

I dabbed a pea sized drop on my forehead, each of my cheeks, on my chin, on my nose. I also dabbed a few drops on my neck. Then, I spread it evenly on my face and neck area. It gave me a natural looking matte finish in just a few seconds.


3 It is perfect for those who want to spend little time in front of the mirror

If you're the type who wants to look pretty and flawless minus all the effort, I highly recommend BRTC Whitening and Repair BB Cream.

It takes little time to use but its effect lasts the entire day you're out. You'll look as if flawless-ness is your natural birthright. I am not kidding. You appear imperfection-free the whole day.



Also, BRTC is the real deal. There are tons of copycats out there who are now using the BB Cream tag to brand their product.

BRTC is the authentic thing in the market. The rest are skin products made to look and act like the original.

BRTC is the original Korean BB Cream that makes quality skin products for the Asian skin.

BRTC stands for the patented and certified Blue Phyto Complex that is culled from the Blue Flowers of Lavender, Cornflower, Borage, Chamomile. You can therefore expect a BRTC product to be completely safe and efficient to the most sensitive skin.

It's a beauty product that is well thought of and expertly engineered.

Check out http://beautyandcosmeticshop.sulit.com.ph/ and 

https://www.facebook.com/TheBeautyAndCosmeticShop to know more and if you want to 

shop for BB Creams until you drop.


Conclusion: I highly recommend BRTC Whitening and repair BB Cream if you want to achieve that flawless and imperfection-free look. It works best if your skin is light to medium beige in color.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

 

Total Pageviews

Search

Resources

Site Info

CheezMiss Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template