6/24/12

So Madonna Showed her Nipple in her MDNA Concert in Turkey

Nothing weird about that.



What's weird was how it still made the news.



It's a breast. Don't you have one of your own? Don't you have a mother, sister, friend, aunt, female cousin, female co-worker who has one too?

What's the big deal?

Is it because she's 50?

What? 50-year olds should keep their breasts to themselves?

Says who? The misogynist in you? The Pope in you? The voice of your parents in your head?

She wasn't walking out on the street and flashing her breasts to bystanders, she's in a concert, her concert, singing HUMAN NATURE with its lyrics going like this:

And I'm not sorry
It's human nature
I'm not your bitch don't hang your shit on me
You punished me for telling you my fantasies
I'm breakin' all the rules I didn't make
We all feel the same way
I have no regrets
Just look in the mirror
I don't have to justify anything
I'm just like you
Deal with it


What's weirder was - when she showed her nipple - those who screamed the loudest were gay guys.


She showed her butt too. And yes she was singing the same song.



She was performing.

She was not buying ice cream or drinking coffee.

So relax.


What's weirdest though was the existence of a "sterilization team tasked with wiping away all traces of Madonna so obsessive fans cannot steal her DNA after she has left a concert venue / dressing room."

What was that all about?

Wait a minute. DNA? and Madonna's concert is called MDNA.

PR - stunt much?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

 

Total Pageviews

Search

Resources

Site Info

CheezMiss Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template