5/27/14

Best make-up for those who are too lazy or too DUH?! to put on make-up

I'm just like you - by 'You' I mean I am as clueless as you about  make-up.

I am also very much like you IF all `You' know about "make-up" is how to spell it.

I am also like you if you want to look good but you don't know how to or you're too lazy to fix yourself up.

I am also like you if you want to look good with little effort as possible and little maintenance needed.

If you're like me, you'd want to try Krave too.

Krave is a Philippine-made mineral make-up that feels light and natural on the skin.

It is healthy organic mineral make-up that uses mostly natural ingredients.

It is relatively affordable - compared to imported big-name mineral make-up brands.

It is also now being used by local celebrities.

Carla Abellana of My Husband's Lover fame is using Krave's Veggie Lash Mascara and Arch Precision Eyebrow Definer Kit.

From Krave:  KRAVE'S VEGGIE LASH MASCARA. Longer,Thicker & Healthier Mascara in an instant. Vegie Lash mascara is made of a vegetable base that promises to make your eyelashes have instant volume and dramatic length while nourishing your lashes from roots to the tips. WATER PROOF & LONG LASTING. NO MORE SMUDGING. NO MORE STAINING.


Sexy actress Maui Taylor is using Krave's OIL ELIMINATOR HD with Superfruit.

From Krave: Oil Eliminator HD Superfruit




ABS-CBN talents also use Krave Mineral Make-up.

Personally, I use Krave's Oil Eliminator HD with SuperFruit because I have oily skin and it DOES keep skin less oily and more smooth. It actually does what it claims it does. Amazing truth in advertising.

It also functions as a primer and semi-foundation.

I also use Krave's Pore Care with Cucumber and Green Tea because I have open semi-large facial pores. Coupled with oily skin, the look and feel - in the PH's hot humid weather is just ewwy.

But when I used the soap on my face, the oil on my skin literally went from 80% to 35% immediately after using it. I LOVE IT!!!

It saved me from using too much of the Oil Eliminator HD because I can go out and come back home with a lot less oil on my face. It actually works 100%!!!


I also use Krave's Arch Precision Eyebrow Definer Kit.

If you don't know how to comb your eyebrows or sweep them to beautiful submission, if you don't feel confident about working on your eyebrows, you don't have to.

The Arch Precision Eyebrow Kit is  EASY-PEEZY  to use.  There is a brush included in the kit. All you have to do is use the brush to "comb" your brows in place. I recommend the light brown palette if you want to soften your look.

All it takes is 2-3 seconds and voila! Your brows look salon-made. Seriously.




From Krave:  COLOR: PECAN DELUXE


   ► DESCRIPTION:◄Shape your brows in an instant with our long lasting formula that conditions your       eyebrows and make it perfectly arched all day. The kit provides you with 2 ways of defining your brows. Use the cream alone or with the powder or vise versa. You can also use the powder with a drop of water to line your brows. Use the angled brow brush inside for easy shaping & application.► INGREDIENTS:◄Paraffinium liquidum(mineral oil), Ricinus comunis(Castor) seed oil, Talc, Copernicia Cerifer (carnauba) wax, Ozokerite, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl ,Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Sodium Dehydroacetate MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891)




I also use their OUTRAGE Restorative lipstick with Pomegranate seed extract 
5.7g Net weight.


Specifically Lychee and Grapefruit.



Lychee gives off a pinkish hue.

Grapefruit is perfect for the color of my lips and gives it a natural-looking tint.

PLUS, these do not feel thick on my lips. They also do not sting, They feel light.



From Krave:

Suitable for people with Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis 
LEAD FREE
HYpoallergenic
95% Less Chemicals
NO FD&C dyes & other colorants
NO Parfum/Perfume
Repair chapped lips
Restore Aging lips
For sensitive skin
Safe even for kids
Safe for everyday use 




Go and order now at https://www.facebook.com/Kravebeauty.

Their office is in Nueva Ecija, none yet in Manila so you have to order online if you're not near that area.

If you want to get 20% to 30% OFF, be a dealer.
Ask me about it too and I can make the process easy for you. You have to send your forms via email or fax.  I sent mine via email. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

 

Total Pageviews

Search

Resources

Site Info

CheezMiss Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template