5/7/14

Kris Aquino is NOT the Oprah of the Philippines

Kris Aquino is the Oprah of the Philippines??!!

Says who??

When?

Whuuuut??

Where did this come from?

Is this statement based on fact or Kris' personal opinion?


Anyone else notice that it is only to Jaime Foxx that Kris said she's the "Oprah of the Philippines"?



Is it because a)   Jaime Foxx in jest said to Oprah: `I'm available FOR YOU if Stedman is not'

                     b)  If Kris declares she's the Oprah of the PH and Jaime is into Oprah, baka naman. Why  
                          not, pwede?!
                
                     c)   Kris wanted to un-subtly say:  Oprah's not available, but I AM!



                     d) Is it because Jamie Foxx said he hearts Oprah and Kris wants Jamie Foxx to heart and    
                         foxx her too?



Where did these theories come from? 

It came from reading between the following lines.


From Jamie Foxx:   "I need love (to live)"

Kris: "Speaking of love, they call me Oprah of the Philippines...I think you're more handsome (than Stedman)."

Jamie Foxx:   "What's going on (here)?"




Who else called Kris the Oprah of the Philippines, besides Kris?

Does Oprah know a media personality in the PH is using her name in vain?


In fairness, Kris Aquino and Oprah are similar in some ways, specifically 5.


What are their similarities??


OPRAH and KRIS

1     They both love to talk --- about themselves (and make their everyday experience a world issue)

OPRAH: 'They didn't let me look at the crocodile bag in that posh Swiss store, they said I can't afford it! = Racism!'

KRIS:  `James made away to me in my bedroom = Sexual Harassment!'



2     They both love to give

OPRAH:    `You get a car! (Pointing to audience member) You get a car! (Pointing to another audience member) You all get cars! (Devlish laugh)



KRIS:     (To Boy Abunda) `You have an P800,000 Hermes bag! Come on down!'

                (To Liz Uy) `You have an entire lifestyle showcase! Come on down!'

               (To John Lapus) `You have a five-digit check! Come on down!'

                (To senior citizen fan) `You get to see me in person & have my hand-me-downs!'            

Kris:      I’m really sweet. By nature, I’m sweet talaga.





3     They both, not just host but also, act.

OPRAH:     Oprah in the movie The Color Purple




KRIS:       Kris in the movie Pido Dida







4   They both interview Hollywood celebrities.




OPRAH:    (To Rihanna) 'You were still protective of Chris Brown even after he beat you?'



KRIS:    (To Andrew Garfield) 'I'm veeeeeerrry protective of my son, his My Little Bossings beat your Spiderman movie in our country.'

Andrew: (Forced smile) 'Your little what?'



5     They both love their babies.


OPRAH;   `I love my babies so much I wear their fur on my hair.'




KRIS:   'I love my babies so much I wear the first letter of their names on my neck.'

              'I just don't wear my sons like a badge, we smother each other with hugs like mad. We love
             and/or (are) insecure/needy like that'

              'The first letter of my sons' names are great conversation starters (wink wink to Jamie Foxx)'




IN FAIRNESS:  Kris, sans her I AM, I, ME, MINE statements, got good information out of the stars of Amazing Spiderman 2.

Jamie Foxx:  (Singing) "Damn I love  the Philippines, so beautiful."



From Emma Stone:  (When asked on where her humor comes from) "...I was a serious child..I wouldn't smile..Maybe some deep psychological trauma..?" (Laughs)  "That was a joke."

Kris:   =|

From Director Marc Webb:   "We had to build an entire Times Square on Long Island..Harry Osborne..is a movie star..he's like Jack Nicholson..Jamie Foxx comes up to me after the 4th take and says `Who is this guy?! Dane is an actor to watch"


From Andrew Garfield, thanks to Kris, we discovered he's such a NICE, NICE ACCOMMODATING & FUNNY GUY, KOOL!

(On his hair) "I've been blessed with something I don't even know what to do with. What do you suggest?"

Kris: Thank god (for your hair).


And Andrew Garfield does as he's told.




Awwww.....




I therefore conclude, Kris is not the Oprah of the Philippines, but she is trying to be one. There's a difference.

Kris is more like a girly gay Howard Stern.

Howard Stern is the self-proclaimed King of all Media in America.

He asks pointed questions in tactless ways, just like our Queen of all Media.

He's even on America's Got Talent.



The same way Kris is on Pilipinas Got Talent.




Wait a minute, if Kris Aquino is the PH's Queen of all Media, why isn't she on radio??







           

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

 

Total Pageviews

Search

Resources

Site Info

CheezMiss Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template